Russell is a seasoned Canadian immigration practitioner with over twenty-five years of experience consistently working in the immigration field. Through his corporate experience, he has had exposure to review and prepare all types of work permits, liaise with IRCC and Visa offices on a wide variety of immigration cases, and represented individual and corporate clients before IRCC, ESDC, IRB/IAD and CBSA. He skill set is diverse and includes a strong track-record of delivering first-class visa and immigration services aimed at assisting Canadian employers and foreign nationals with their employment and immigration needs.
Russell is fluent in English and Ukrainian, and conversant in Russian, Polish and other Slavic languages. When not in the office, Russell, a former professional classical musician, enjoys listening to music and attending cultural events. He is a vivid traveler and an enthusiast who likes to explore new places that Ontario has to offer. Russell is no stranger to challenging and highly complex immigration cases, and always keeping an open mind about searching for new immigration programs, policies, and case law.
- Graduate Diploma in Immigration and Citizenship Law candidate, Faculty of Law, Graduate Studies, Queen's University (current)
- CERC Relocation Specialist Certificate, Centennial College of Applied Arts and Technology (2019)
- B.A. program, International Development Studies courses, York University (2012)
- Post-graduate Immigration Law Practitioner Certificate, Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology (2001)
- Foreign Bachelor of Arts
- Commissioner for Taking Affidavits (Ministry of Attorney General of Ontario)
- College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC)
- Canadian Employee Relocation Council (CERC)