Amelio comes to UL Lawyers from the beautiful Town of Halton Hills, where he lives with his loving wife and troublesome dogs.
He is a bleeding-heart advocate who always provides his clients with a combination of a sympathetic ear and pragmatic advice. Having practiced with firms representing institutional clients such as insurance companies and commercial entities, as well as individual plaintiffs, Amelio’s experience and background help him obtain the best results for his clients.
When not donning his lawyer persona, Amelio enjoys dabbling in culinary arts, spending time with family, and abiding by local poop-n-scoop by-laws.
- Bachelor of Arts & Sciences (Hons), University of Guelph
- Juris Doctor, Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- Law Society of Ontario
- Sanclemente v Irwin, 2017 ONSC 2249 (CanLII)
- El-Khatib v. 1726837 Ontario Inc., 2014 HRTO 1258 (CanLII)
- Abdullah v. Canadian Premier Life Insurance Company, 2019 ONSC 209 (CanLII), http://canlii.ca/t/hxhhp