Throughout his legal career, Jordan* has held a firm belief that lawyers exist to ensure access to justice for all, and to enable the Law Society of Ontario's motto, "Let Right Prevail." This belief has taken him through several modes of practice in Civil Litigation and Personal Injury Law, where he has extensive experience in both formal litigation (appearing as lead Counsel at all levels of Court in Ontario, from Small Claims Court to the Court of Appeal, with extensive experience at the Financial Services Commission of Ontario and the Automobile Accident Benefits Service of the Licence Appeal Tribunal) and in negotiation/resolution (most cases do resolve prior to a hearing, and so negotiation skills form an essential part of any lawyer's toolkit to assist Clients). Since his call to the Ontario Bar in 2010, Jordan has practiced solely in the areas of civil litigation and personal injury.
Jordan brings this set of core principles to his work at UL Lawyers. He will always do his utmost to advocate on his Clients' behalf, recognizing that the ultimate success---apart from personal glory---is to ensure a bright future for UL's Clients, ensuring that they have what they need to compensate them for their injuries and attain the highest quality of life possible after their injury. It is Jordan's honour and privilege to work towards this goal.
When not in the office, Jordan enjoys spending time with his young family, playing chess, and enjoying mixed success as a home gardener.
- B.A. (Hons.), McMaster University (2006)
- LL.B., Queen's University (2009)
- LL.M., University of Toronto (2011)
- Ph.D., University of Ottawa (2015)
- The Advocates' Society Civil Litigation Skills Certificate
- The Osgoode Certificate in Negotiation
- The Advocates' Society Skills Certificate in Alternative Dispute Resolution
- The Advocates' Society
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Toronto Lawyers Association
- Waterloo Region Law Association
- Halton County Law Association
- Hamilton Law Association
- The Hamilton Medical-Legal Society
*Jordan Bronte Robertson Palmer Professional Corporation acts as independent litigation counsel and is not an employee or partner of UL Lawyers Professional Corporation.